How are we helping you stay safe?
- We are staggering our appointments to minimize your contact with other people and eliminate the need to wait in the waiting room.
- We promise to never work while sick, especially with COVID-19 symptoms, and follow all recommendations set at www.yukon.ca/covid-19/.
- As usual, a clear Environmental Health inspection.
- Already stringent Universal Precautions to keep you safe always, including:
- Thorough and frequent handwashing.
- Safe handling of used linens.
- Cleaning of linens at highest heat in washer and dryer, with antiviral laundry additive.
- Hard surfaces cleaned with COVID-19 killers as set by Health Canada.
- Reusable masks worn by the therapist.
- Latex gloves worn by the therapist.
- Wearing of your own mask, but please note we CANNOT provide one.
How can you help us stay safe?
- Avoid being more than 5 minutes early to your appointment to reduce your contact with other people and eliminate the need to wait in the waiting room.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival before seeing your therapist.
- Don’t be sick! If you are sick please let us know you are cancelling and stay home! We have never charged a cancellation fee because you’re sick, as we always value our health.
- Keep up to date with all recommendations at www.yukon.ca/covid-19. Please familiarize yourself with COVID-19 risks and follow the recommendations. Don’t have them memorized already? Here it is!
Do you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, please return home to avoid spreading illness to others.
IMPORTANT: If, in the 14 days before your symptoms started, you have:
- travelled outside of Yukon;
- have lived with, or provided direct care to, a person who is a probable or confirmed case of novel coronavirus (COVID-19);
- lived with, or provided direct care to, a person with acute respiratory illness who has recently travelled outside of Yukon
then please return home, avoid contact with others and phone 811 or Yukon Communicable Disease Control at 867-667-8323 or 1-800-661-0408 ext 8323.
The therapists at Whitehorse Massage Therapy Clinic thank you for your cooperation!!